Thursday

2/365 ::: out

because mandy thinks i should be blogging my project365 no matter how cruddy the pictures turn out. :o)


2/365 ::: out



i didn't have much time to take a picture of ashton today. by the time i remembered i needed one for project365 ashton was already asleep for bed (david rocks him before putting him to bed). my flash was out of batteries and the sun was setting (=not a lot of natural light in the house) so i had to up the ISO and use a slow shutter speed (something i rarely, if ever, do). which brings down the quality of the image (why it looks so blurry/not as sharp like my other pictures). i also didn't utilize the full potential of my lens. i stopped at f/3.2 when i could (should) have opened wide at f/1.4. shame really. it would have been a better quality picture! live and learn.

3 comments:

  1. Please -- MUCH better than me! I've missed quite a few days already, sadly, and will have to rename my project Wes Year 1 instead of Wes365.

    I think I'll try again next year (to be honest, my newborn pictures were all pretty much starting to look the same. I think Year 2 might make for more interesting photographs).

    Good for you for keeping up with it. Plus these photos still look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this made me laugh! yes blog them, because I SAID! i am the boss of you.

    i love love how big he's getting! little chug-a-lug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. highernest- i feel the same way about my newborn shots. i'm always thinking, "here's another one of him....doing nothing. again." :o/ hahaha. half of me wants him to grow up so my pictures have more life to them and the other half wants him to stay itty bitty forever! :o)

    LOL @ mandy. no i was just thinking of what you said. about it just being ONE picture to post a day. made me feel lazy. LOL

    ReplyDelete