Sunday

still working on those maternity pictures.

it's been busy over here and i've been trying to do them when ashton is in bed, but i find myself literally exhausted by 10pm. must be the weather. hopefully i will be finished in the next two days. but in the meantime i would like to share some of the edits i have done. since she is one of my bestfriends i really wanted to give her several options for each image. this is what i came up with. i hope she likes them. i will share some of my favorites from her shoot later.

SOOC:

IMG_4985-4

a simple edit: (my typical work flow i use on my own images)

IMG_4985

some fun edits:

IMG_4985-2

IMG_4985-3

black and white edits:

IMG_4985_b&w_1

IMG_4985_b&w_2

IMG_4985_b&w_3

2 comments:

  1. these are great anne...are you going to her newborn photos too!?!?! can not wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I LOVE the very first B&W one!

    ReplyDelete