Sunday

he did it again.

ashton would sleep through the night if i never wake him. i woke up after three hours and realized he was still in deep sleep (it took me 5 mins to wake him enough for him to latch properly). three hours later i woke myself up (again) and had to wake him for his feeding (again). i can not believe how much he loves to sleep. i hate waking him but i don't want it hurting my supply as my body is still adjusting to it. though i have to admit, i'm enjoying the long stretches of sleep. 

we took ashton to the park for the first time yesterday since it was such a nice day out. our pediatrician told us to get him out of the house (but to stay away from anyone obviously sick).

first trip to the park

he hated the stroller (as he does with anything new). he eventually accepted it, but i don't think he likes it very much, at least not yet. i would love to try out my sling (hotsling). my body changed and i need to lose a few pounds (10 - 15lbs) for it to fit again. i am going to give it a month. if it still doesn't fit by then, i am going to order a new one or perhaps i should try a moby sling. i bet he would LOVE the sling. i also breastfed in public for the first time yesterday. well sort of. i did it in my car in the parking lot. but it's a step closer lol. i miss my boppy pillow. i need to practice at home without a pillow. my arms get so tired holding him though. 

i can't believe how busy i stay throughout the day. there is always something that needs to be done now. i would be lying if i said i didn't miss my lazy days. seeing and being with ashton makes it worth it. he is starting to have more wakeful periods. not sure how i feel about that yet. haha. part of me wants him to stay tiny forever and the other part can't wait to see what is ahead.

ten little piggies

ten little piggies for our piglet

nom nom nom

the boy loves his pacifier

the boy sure does loves his soothies

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl... love, love, love the new pictures! I can't quit looking at all the photos because you have became such a wonderful photographer. I am so proud of you and all you have accomplished recently. You are just so wonderful.

    Ashton is adorable in all of his outfits. You guys did so well picking his rompers! He also looks so cute with his little binky. He seems as if he LOVES the swing. I remember how mine was such saver when I needed to get things done around the house.

    I am back on the net now... the cable company came out today and come to find out the landscaper weed wacked the signal cord. So we are back up and running again.

    Hope you are resting up for when you are alone when Davids heads off to work again. :( If you need anything just let us know.

    I love you so much.

    Tanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi anne marie, da ich keine aktuelle email adresse habe, schreib ich es hier:
    wünsch dir alles alles gute und liebe zu deinem geburtstag. hoffe ihr feiert ein bischen, jetzt ja zu dritt.
    viele grüsse
    stefanie

    ReplyDelete