Saturday

my sweet valentine

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

so i had something really special planned out for pictures with ashton on valentines day. however, thanks to the fact my diaper covers have YET to even arrive and ashton's umbilical cord is still attached (wth?!) i have decide to delay it. instead i give you this.

my sweet valentine

ashton has been doing really great lately. of course my mother is here and makes life 110% easier for me. ha. i have learned to nurse in bed lying down so i can sleep more. it's been easier but again my mom is here so i think that has a lot to do with it. we will see if things stay that way once she is gone (tomorrow. :o( ). my mother is so generous i have no idea how i will ever repay her. 

tummy time

working on that tummy time!

<3 baby feet

we love our bugaboo!

we love our bugaboo stroller. ashton has finally learned to love it as much as we do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment